SALO’s Building International, Regional and National Consensus policy dialogue sessions bring together national, regional and international stakeholders, including civil society, policymakers and diplomats, to encourage greater North/ South policy dialogue and to discuss ways they can engage moving forward on issues of importance in Southern Africa in particular. You can read more about SALO’s policy dialogue sessions here.
Please click on the links below to download :
- Policy Dialogue Report No. 6 – Building International Consensus on Zimbabwe and Swaziland (29 Sept 2011)
- Policy Dialogue Report No. 8 – Building International Consensus: Zimbabwe, DRC, Swaziland (23 Feb 2012)
- Policy Dialogue Report No. 10 – Building International Consensus Workshop on Swaziland, Zimbabwe and the DRC (3 October 2012)
- Policy Dialogue Report No. 14 – Swaziland – Perspectives on the current situation, the South African factor and the forthcoming election (9 April 2013)
- Policy Dialogue Report No. 20 – On the eve of Swaziland’s election (12 September 2013)